Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gallery of Stars!

GarboManiac

I love John Payne's little aside 'or did I?' at the end of Miracle On 34th Street ... just perfect! He was verrry handsome.

MissGoddess, what do you think of Warren William and Basil Rathbone? I'm wondering if I go to 'type'... I dislike Duke and Coop and Gable's looks quite a bit.

dolores

Hi Dolores---I do like Warren William and Basil Rathbone, but more so as actors than as men who make my "heart go pitterpat". I probably have "types" I prefer, too, such as very masculine/macho types, warm, kind and courtly but not too soft. Still, there's very few men from the golden era that I do not like.....that's a short list indeed. Today, however, I can't think of anyone except Russell Crowe, and he needs to learn how to dress and shave. :)

They were all so unique, back then.

Can you post of photo of Buster Crabbe. I thought he was terrific looking.

Some other actors that might not have been mentioned - Simon Oakland, Charles Bronson, Vic Morrow, Steve McQueen, Richard Kiley. Can you post photos of these actors as well? Thanks.

Archived