Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GarboManiac

Gallery of Stars!

Simon Oakland (great actor, should probably be in the Gallery of Characters thread, though): logoso.jpg

I challenged myself to find a picture of Charles Bronson smiling and not holding a gun!:

bronson_charles.jpg

Another who might more properly be in the Characters thread, Richard Kiley (scroll back a few pages and you will find Vic Morrow already posted):

richard_kiley2.jpg

Thanks for the photos. Buster Crabbe was gorgeous!!! That's a great photo of Steve McQueen. I also like the photos of Simon Oakland, Richard Kiley and Charles Bronson. I'll have to check back to the page to find Vic Morrow's photos.

Were any photos of Brandon DeWilde, Bill Bixby, or Billy Grey (from Father Knows Best) posted?

Metsfan (by the way, I love the Mets - wish they won the World Series)....

Metsfan - thanks for the Richard Kiley, Steven McQueen and Vic Morrow photos.

Vic Morrow always looks so intense - but he was so sexy with that great scowl and swagger.

Great photos Metsfan. (Mets are my favorite team)

Those pictures of Vic Morrow and Brandon DeWilde are terrific.

That picture of Vic Morrow wearing the "Combat" uniform is super.

I think that Morrow had such a rugged, handsome face. There's

something good looking about him. Anyone else think so or is

it just me?

Hi,

I would once again like to thank James (GarboManiac), Judith (Jdb1), MissGoddess, Metsfan and Ayres for all the wonderful and glorious star photographs on this thread.

It is a positive thread and one that elicits joy in seeing all those magnificent faces, who made Hollywood the golden capital of the movies.

Thanks James, for starting it.

Larry

It was a pleasure posting a few pictures and I would be delighted if it brought a smile to anyone's face. Thanks to those that created and brought life into this thread, it's been a real treat.

Mythoughts, you are right about Mr. Morrow. I haven't seen much of him but judging from the pictures, I can see his charm under the tough attitude. By the way, who's your favorite Met?

metsfan - my favorite Met(s) are: Jose Reyes, then Carlos Delgado and Carlos Beltran. David Wright is good as well, but he was disappointing in the post season. I think Jose Reyes is a very exciting, young player. Who's your favorite Met?

MissGoddess - those photos of Rita Hayworth are gorgeous. She's one of the most beautiful women and certainly she gets my vote as the most beautiful actress.

My thoughts - Brando DeWilde was handsome. And you're not alone in thinking Vic Morrow was handsome. The "Combat" photo shows that for sure. I've always thought he was a good-looking guy and talented actor as well.

I really don't have any favorites because I love them all as a mother would(even though I'm not the motherly type) but if I had to choose, it would be Dukey and Woody. LoDuca is a fiesty catcher which I love and even though Woody doesn't get much playing time, I like his personality. He's like SuperJoe in many ways, always ready to play the game and play any position the manager puts him in. I'm really going to miss Floyd and Endy if they don't come back. Hope you enjoy these pics:

metsallstar06.jpg

singinintherain.jpg

Mr. Met singin' in the rain. lol

Could someone tell me where this first picture is from? I saw it on ebay and fixed it a little to post it here. By the way, what do you guys think of the normal Lorre pic?(I know much of you get scared because of his eyes).

starsshining.jpg

JS.jpg

WWG.jpg

FS.jpg

S.jpg

conrad.jpg

lorre1.jpg

What great photos, all!!

Did you want to know where the first picture was from in terms of what website or what movie? Because I think the movie looks like Lillian Russell....

P.S. I like Peter Lorre's picture a lot---he looks warm and nice....and normal! Lol!

Message was edited by:

MissGoddess

Thanks for your help! I was thinking "Lillian Russell" but wasn't sure if Warren William starred in it. Here's another picture I forgot to add:

RC.jpg

metsfan, WHERE is that picture of my posthumous boyfriend from??????

And hey, is that Conrad Veidt? Damn, he was hot!

You're killing me with those gorgeous men from the past. :0

Yes, it's my favorite picture of Richard Conte. Dolores, I found that picture last night on ebay. If you want the large picture, I can send it to your email if you'd like. Lately I've been collecting pictures of Conrad Veidt, lol. Glad you two liked the photos.