Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GarboManiac

Gallery of Stars!

Oh, now you're killing me with these pictures of gorgeous men! Gary in Morocco....Clark...Jeff...yikes! Most of these I've never seen before. Great work, metsfan!

Is the shirtless guy with the dog Ricardo Montalbon? Now, THAT would be a true "fantasy island" for some, I'd imagine ... ;)

metsfan, I would looooooooooove the larger picture.

Thank you so much, and I hereby swear to never ever again root for the Yankees as long as I live!

:)

I've had lots of fun today, thanks to all! Dolores, send a pm with your email or post it here if you want and I'll send you all the pics of WW that I have.

All the photos are great. I saw some really good ones of Gary Cooper and Errol Flynn. There was one photo of Vivien Leigh that was spectacular. Brando's photos of course were great as well.

Thanks for submitting all these pictures - it's nice to look back on all these wonderful actors and actresses.

mythoughts, the photo of Vic Morrow in "Combat" television series was great. He was indeed a very macho, rugged, handsome type guy. I watch "Combat" and he is so appealing to watch - what a great program.

Metsfan - what great photos - I love the photo of Marlon Brando with the seagull on his head and that photo of Marlon Brando from Streetcar Named Desire - just GORGEOUS.....he's one of the most handsome, macho guys I've ever seen.

I've always liked Sandra Dee. I think she was her prettiest in her thirties, when stardom was basically behind her.

sandradee_wideweb__430x361.jpgsandradee101.jpgdeepic1a.jpgdex.jpg

Message was edited by:

MissGoddess

Thanks for the link, metsfan.

I can either recognize or read the names on most, but who is the guy in the straw hat and the guy just below him?

Thanks.

Dang, Richard Dix was sexy.