Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GarboManiac

Gallery of Stars!

Okay...so I'm WAY too lazy to go back through 82 pages of this thread. :P

But does anyone out there have some CLEAR pictures of William Powell and Myrna Loy - specifically promo shots from The Thin Man series?

I want to do a PhotoShop project of them, but clear photos of them together, I am discovering, are hard to come by on the web.

Yippee! Love the one with Asta! That one is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for!!!!!

I'd already seen the "Love Crazy" wallpaper. I'm really looking more for Thin Man related photos.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! *LOL*

Must go finish watching Baby Face now. (Yay ... have waited 2 years for the original version and it's finally here!!!!)

duplicate post. Wow, me and my duplicate posts have really loused up this thread. :(

Message was edited by:

pintorini

Just highlight the link and copy and paste. If you still can't see the photo, go to http://www.doctormacro.com/ and on top you'll see "galleries". Search in the "P" section for Powell and go to the "Annex" side and it's the first photo in sequence. Enjoy!

*teehee*

I saw that photo and it was like a flash of light! I laughed as soon as I thought of it - perfect photo for an icon!

The hardest part was finding the font!

Oh...and about your hiccups - the exact same thing happened to me last week. The board kept telling me the post I made didn't go through, and when I refreshed the thread, the post didn't show up.

But then, when I FINALLY got it to go through, it went through about 5 times.

So don't be embarassed. Not your hiccup - it's the boards! ;)