Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you liked Pixars "Finding, Nemo" you'll enjoy "Finding, Dory"

spence

I had hoped TCM would still cover a new movie release monthly, as it always used to, in it's in between stuff & think it woulda' possibly advertised *Disney/Pixar's big new annual release "Finding, Dory"

For those that enjoyed the studio's 2003 *Oscar winning: "Finding, Nemo" (grossed: $340 million in the U.S.) then you'd probably enjoy this sequel too.

I still prefer the original myself, but this is still terrific stuff & the animation gets better & better with each project. It's not in the same league as last years "Inside/0ut" though. But it's still fun, for kids & adults as well

(Overall: ***1/2-out of four) Anyone else yet to go check it out & I didn't see it in the 3-D version myself. It seems virtually all these summer films are in 3-D thesedays

(P.S. Next is one I think may be a pretty big *Academy (AMPAS) Award contender, it's *Spielberg's "The BFG")

THANX

I had hoped TCM would still cover a new movie release monthly, as it always used to, in it's in between stuff & think it woulda' possibly advertised *Disney/Pixar's big new annual release "Finding, Dory"

For those that enjoyed the studio's 2003 *Oscar winning: "Finding, Nemo" (grossed: $340 million in the U.S.) then you'd probably enjoy this sequel too.

I still prefer the original myself, but this is still terrific stuff & the animation gets better & better with each project. It's not in the same league as last years "Inside/0ut" though. But it's still fun, for kids & adults as well

(Overall: ***1/2-out of four) Anyone else yet to go check it out & I didn't see it in the 3-D version myself. It seems virtually all these summer films are in 3-D thesedays

(P.S. Next is one I think may be a pretty big *Academy (AMPAS) Award contender, it's *Spielberg's "The BFG")

THANX

What's the odds in finding a fish with dementia in one BIG ocean? :lol:

amnesia2.jpg

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings