Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The last time this aired (earlier this summer) I recorded it and ended up watching it w/ my husband and our 13 yr old son. How times have changed! I had fond memories of this movie, maybe because I loved dogs so much (still do). But we ended us laughing at how hokie is. It would probably still appeal to a much younger child.

Benji is complete crap! It looks like they shot about 30 minutes of original film and then just re-ran the scenes over and over again in different order. The dog had 10 times the talent of anybody else associated with the movie. Its movies like this that could actually set back animal rights 20 years.

I saw Benji at least 4 times when my kids were small so I didn't watch it today, but I do remember it being a sweet little story, good for children. Instead of Benji, I watched 'Dreamy: based on a true story" with Dakota Fanning and Kurt Russell. I will watch anything Dakota is in, because I just adore her. This, too, was a cute little movie about an injured race horse, kind of a retread Story of Seabisquit, but as I said, a cute little story which I recommend for any family to watch together.