Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will TCM ever join-in & conduct a fans favs. poll/survey???

spence

(TO TCM MODERATER(s) OR ANYONE ELSE AT THIS SUPERB WEBSITE, THAT CAN ANSWER THIS OLD QUESTION???

Yes, I've written & asked this question a few times before & would just like to know if TCM ever will, or wont conduct a TCM-ITES all-time favorite's in THE MOVIES type of survey/poll?

as you know virtually all things cinema-("AFI"-("American Film Institute) "EW" "PREMIERE" "Hollywood.com" "Classic Images"/"Films of the Golden Age" "AMC" & of course the legendary "Sight and Sound Surveys" even TV Guide" have all had such special polls & yrs ago.

PLEASE CONSIDER & REPLY

THANK YOU

(TO TCM MODERATER(s) OR ANYONE ELSE AT THIS SUPERB WEBSITE, THAT CAN ANSWER THIS OLD QUESTION???

Yes, I've written & asked this question a few times before & would just like to know if TCM ever will, or wont conduct a TCM-ITES all-time favorite's in THE MOVIES type of survey/poll?

as you know virtually all things cinema-("AFI"-("American Film Institute) "EW" "PREMIERE" "Hollywood.com" "Classic Images"/"Films of the Golden Age" "AMC" & of course the legendary "Sight and Sound Surveys" even TV Guide" have all had such special polls & yrs ago.

PLEASE CONSIDER & REPLY

THANK YOU

Many users here conduct their own polls.    It would be 'fun' for TCM to conduct a poll of, say" Top 100 movies released prior to 1969 (of course maybe there doesn't need to be an year cutoff).

There are only a handful of regular users at this forum so I would want TCM to find a way to reach out to more studio-era movies lovers for such a poll.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings