Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I sent for the free tcm dvd film catalog, but never got it PLEASE HELP

spence

I have no idea what happened on this topic I sent-(via internet0 3 different times for TCM's FREE CATALOG & STILL, GOT NOTHING???

A couple people wrote me before on this ongoing thing & said there were either 48 or 68 pages & that they had no problem in ordering this

This is riduculous BIG-TIME! I need the link again & most of all the phone number, because I now hope to call them instead

THANK YOU

• Like 1

Yes, I've tried & asked this question on here & in "Info" to no avail?

I've sent-(online) no less than (3) times for the free TCM catalog-(48-68 pages) & nada has ever happened?

I want to call them instead, but lost the number

So, can someone pleeese just give me that info & I thank you

• 1 month later...

I tried this a couple of times over the past (3) months Not only on here, but called them directly & never rec 1 of those advertised FREE tcm catalogs? I know a few did, but I didn't

(P.S. Is it titled "MOVIES UNLIMITED?"

Please send all data-(phone,etc)

THANK YOU

I receive one and didn't even ask. However, I have been receiving DVD catalogs from five different sources for years so that is probably where they got my address.

Most of these catalogs come from the same city, but each has a different PO box.

TCM does not produce or send out these catalogs.  They contract with a company to do it, so it may take a while to get into the system.

Good luck and call them.

I tried this a couple of times over the past (3) months Not only on here, but called them directly & never rec 1 of those advertised FREE tcm catalogs? I know a few did, but I didn't

(P.S. Is it titled "MOVIES UNLIMITED?"

Please send all data-(phone,etc)

THANK YOU

I can help you with this.

Get on the Movies Unlimited website and order something from them, no matter how small of a movie purchase.

I can assure you that you will immediately be on their mailing list.

Or do the same with the TCM site and order a movie. You can do it online or call them and order something. They will both take your name and address and put you on the mailing list pronto.

Good luck!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings