Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jdb1

Gallery of Characters

> Was that Keye Luke with Huber and Lorre then?

> Hard to say. It doesn't really look like Keye Luke or Sen Young. Maybe it's No.

> 3 Son.

That's Keye Luke, Harold Huber, and Peter Lorre in the photo, at a boxing match. The film is "Mr. Moto's Gamble" (20th Century-Fox, 1938), and it started out as a Charlie Chan movie, which explains the presence of Keye Luke as Charlie's son, Lee Chan.

Cheryl

Speaking of Billie Burke - we have a movie poster hanging on our wall of very young and lovely Billie Burke for "Gloria's Romance" from 1916. It looks like a profile portrait of her in a lovely, big hat. It's kind of a painted photo. In the lower right corner in a lovely script it just says "George Line presents Billie Burke in Gloria's Romance." I don't know if it is original to 1916 but it doeslook pretty old and in relativley good shape.

If there's a way to take a digital photo and get it on here I'll try and do it.

One of my special favorites, Harry Morgan. Like many character actors, his career has spanned many decades.

HARRYMORGAN.jpg