Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*0rson Welles always called *Cagney the greatest!

spence

(*-always denotes Academy (AMPAS) Award winner)

Personally, though I love it, but still don't know why *James (Francis) Cagney-(l899-l986) is on quite a lot today? His birthday is July 17th-(maybe someone can assist)

Anyway, as many know the majority of his Hollywood peers, always easily rated *"The Great: Spencer Tracy" (l900-l967) as the finest motion picture actor of all-time & critics generally cite *Marlon Brando-(l924-2004)

But, "The Genius" *0rson Welles-(l9l5-85) without pause, would always say that *Cagney was the ultimate & most dynamic & most animated movie actor!

(P.S. Even Cary Grant-(l904-86) would often throw in his 2 cents & insist that Mickey Rooney-(l920-2004) was "The Man")

THANK YOU

Personally, though I love it, but still don't know why *James (Francis) Cagney-(l899-l986) is on quite a lot today? His birthday is July 17th-(maybe someone can assist)

Today is the anniversary of Cagney killing his first dirty rat.

There are probably lots of 'great ones.' Just like there are lots of Kings. Elvis and ClarkG were both kings. Cassius Clay called himself "the greatest."

==

Jakeem: Giants pulled it out earlier today, woo-hoo. I hate the Dodgers.

:)

There are probably lots of 'great ones.' Just like there are lots of Kings. Elvis and ClarkG were both kings. Cassius Clay called himself "the greatest."

==

Jakeem: Giants pulled it out earlier today, woo-hoo. I hate the Dodgers.

:)

And Roberto Clemente was called "The Great One," too!

Lafitte: Needed that win! The Giants are almost 20 games over .500, but the Dodgers can never be counted out.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings