Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any moviefans out there that would like to help start a new movie site, please reply???

spence

A longtime pal o'mine-(no, not Ed Norton) of about 13yrs is trying-(AGAIN) to initiate his own movie related website & could use any suggestions possible, PLEASE!

He used to own one titled "Motion Picture Hall-of-Fame" No, not the official one owned by Robert Alexander, which will be an actual museum nxt year in Palm (*"SinatraLand") Springs. He had his own one, before Alexander & then, Mickey Rooney even started their own & actually brokeground in mid HOLLYWOOD & Highland, though it never panned out.

His name is Mr. Doug Conway & lives in Indiana & just wanted any tips on how to get going again His own MPHOF-(website) was a very nice one as well & he even had fans polled on their own favorite's in motion picture history-(most that know me, are aware that I've saved files, long before the net & still have his results among them & for those interested in that, I can post those results on here as well, if you like. No biggie, just the top (3-5) finalists on films, actors, actresses & directors)

Well, please reply in either direction & I thank you

There is an official website titled the same (www.motionpicturehalloffame.com) & it's up & going & then they plan to open actual museum in P. Springs-(you should still check it out, for any moviebuffs)

However, Mr. Conway only wants tips on starting a new page

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings