Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BandGeek

Best Haunted House Movie?

I realize most people probably don't think of it as such, but PSYCHO, to me, is the best haunted house moive. That house was spooked, man!

Glad to see that someone else likes "The Time of Their Lives." My whole family likes that, even my wife, who has little patience for Abbott and Costello. (They don't work as a team in this film. Lou is a revolutionary war ghost in the 1940s trying to break the curse on him.) Very funny and more sophisticated than the usual Abbott & Costello film, and I love the fadeout joke.

"'THE HAUNTING" -the original directed by Robert Wise - with Julie Harris, Claire Bloom, Richard Johnson & Russ Tamblyn.

There's supposedly a special edition of Poltergeist in the works... not sure if it has additional footage or not.

Having just seen THE CHANGELING for the first time last night... I would agree that it is probably one of the best haunted house movies. It was pretty creepy!!