Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dillinger Is Dead

CaveGirl

WOW!

And that does not stand for the Woodmen of the World organization.

Here are what sticks in my mind after watching the Marco Ferreri film that was shown early this morning on TCM:

Snakes, Roy Lichtenstein, red revolvers with white polka dots, honey, late nite phone calls, the Smithsonian, Mick Jagger, gourmet cooking, shadow puppets.

There's lots more but I'm tired and have to go to sleep now.

"Snakes, Roy Lichtenstein, red revolvers with white polka dots, honey, late nite phone calls, the Smithsonian, Mick Jagger, gourmet cooking, shadow puppets."

- LOL, pretty good CG, also 'using the gun' (which I won't discuss), & Tahiti

BM called this a 'love it or hate it' movie, which I can understand, or maybe just abtruse ;)

-but appreciated a chance to see it :)

WOW!

And that does not stand for the Woodmen of the World organization.

Here are what sticks in my mind after watching the Marco Ferreri film that was shown early this morning on TCM:

Snakes, Roy Lichtenstein, red revolvers with white polka dots, honey, late nite phone calls, the Smithsonian, Mick Jagger, gourmet cooking, shadow puppets.

There's lots more but I'm tired and have to go to sleep now.

How about 'Western Union', for the best example of telegraphing in movie history?

• Like 1

"Snakes, Roy Lichtenstein, red revolvers with white polka dots, honey, late nite phone calls, the Smithsonian, Mick Jagger, gourmet cooking, shadow puppets."

- LOL, pretty good CG, also 'using the gun' (which I won't discuss), & Tahiti

BM called this a 'love it or hate it' movie, which I can understand, or maybe just abtruse ;)

-but appreciated a chance to see it :)

Well, I'm glad to hear that someone else watched it, Mr6666!

What film buff would want to miss it I ask you?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings