Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan-50 Acres for Filming, Photography, Art,Music.

Please view "Plafkin Farms" on Webshots.com. We have a location for filming, photography, art and music projects. We are located between Ada and Cascade, Michigan--5 miles from the Gerald R. Ford airport--12 miles from Grand Rapids. We have beautiful areas to film and photograph fashions, models, autos, boats, R.V.s, music videos, television programs, equipment of all kinds, scenarios using horses and cattle, and almost anything else one could imagine. We have woods, wetlands, water, and an abundance of wild life. When we go through Universal Studios in Los Angeles, a voice comes over the loud speaker that the Universal property was originally a chicken farm. In light of this fact, we feel that we have something very special to offer.

Roger Plafkin

Plafkin Farms

Ada, Michigan

1-616-676-0590

plafkin@juno.com

I'm looking for locations. I imagine the weather is very cold during the next 5 or so months, isn't it?

What sort of structures are on the grounds? Any cabins or lodges?

I'll check out the Webshots.

Thanks for the post, Roger.

When we go through Universal Studios in Los Angeles, a voice comes over the loud speaker that the Universal property was originally a chicken farm.

All studios are chicken farms, with most of the poultry collecting six- and seven-figure paychecks to say "no" to any filmmakers proposing movies having even the faintest whiff of originality or sophistication.