Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reputation vote?

Sepiatone

More often than not lately, it seems whenever I click on the "like" feature in somebody's post, a box jumps on the screen titled "An error occured"

In the box it informs me; "There was a problem recordng your reputation vote."

??? 

And more often than not I'll notice at the bottom of the post, it will inform me..."You like this post."  But sometimes it doesn't.

So, what's going on?

Sepiatone

More often than not lately, it seems whenever I click on the "like" feature in somebody's post, a box jumps on the screen titled "An error occured"

??? 

And more often than not I'll notice at the bottom of the post, it will inform me..."You like this post."  But sometimes it doesn't.

So, what's going on?

Sepiatone

Simple, Sepia ol' buddy.

You see, nobody wanted to tell you this, BUT you've got a..ahem.."bad reputation" around here, dude!!!

(...sorry, couldn't resist)

;)

• Like 1

???

And more often than not I'll notice at the bottom of the post, it will inform me..."You like this post." But sometimes it doesn't.

So, what's going on?

Sepiatone

I use a tablet and I have the same problem. But I have so many problems with this website, I just assumed it was because I wasn't using a PC.

??? 

So, what's going on?

Sepiatone

The producers of "Last House on the Left" have taken over your computer, Sepia.

Be glad they don't write at the bottom of your posts "Keep repeating, this is only a message board, this is only a message board."

When the horizontal and the vertical go too, you need to log off and go turn on your transistor radio and look for Wolfman Jack's transmission offshore.

• Like 1

??? 

So, what's going on?

Sepiatone

I think this occurs if you think it didn't register your vote, with the screen freezing up, and you quickly press 'like' again. But if you simply refresh the screen, despite there being an error, the vote tends to be recorded after all.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings