Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

10 minutes ago, LonesomePolecat said:

"I'll Tell the Man in the Street" from I MARRIED AN ANGEL (I only know this from Kristin Chenoweth's album)

next

a lesser-known Disney song

This beautiful Rodgers & Hart song was on Barbra Streisand's first album called "The Barbra Streisand Album", which came out in the Fall of 1963. 

This is not necessarily a lesser-known Disney song, but it was also on Barbra Streisand's first album--

" Who's Afraid of The Big Bad Wolf?"

NEXT:

A movie song--

not from one of her movies--

that Judy sang at Carnegie Hall

• Like 1

"You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me" introduced by Maurice Chevalier in The Big Pond (1930)

Next: A movie song Sinatra never sang, to the best of your knowledge 

That's Amore sung by his best friend Dean Martin in The Caddy (1953) (as a bonus also Ain't That A Kick In The Head from their movie Ocean's 11) 

Next: A song from It Happened In Brooklyn  

• Like 1

"I Am a Poor Wayfaring Stranger" performed by Jos Slovick in 1917. One of the most touching moments in any recent film.

Next: Song from a movie set in ancient times

• Like 1

" Coffee in a Cardboard Cup"--

70, Girls 70-- This Kander and Ebb musical may have never gotten to Hollywood, but this song about coffee is the best one ever written.

Next:

Your favorite Kander and Ebb song

• Like 1

Taking a license from the Princess, here's a great song about a TV show from a Comden-Green-Styne-Kanin Broadway musical that never got to Hollywood:

"The Late Late Show" -- Do Re Mi (Sung here in a concert performance by Nathan Lane. Originally sung by Phil Silvers.)

Next: Sung while traveling

• Like 1