Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

I don't know whether it was a hit, but two that I like are Ten Minutes Ago I Met You (from TV version of Cinderella with Lesley Ann Warren and Stuart Damon); I also like I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say No

If those are correct:  Harry Belafonte on the soundtrack (or other Calypso music song in movie) 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

I don't know whether it was a hit, but two that I like are Ten Minutes Ago I Met You (from TV version of Cinderella with Lesley Ann Warren and Stuart Damon); I also like I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say No

If those are correct:  Harry Belafonte on the soundtrack (or other Calypso music song in movie) 

Those definitely count-- "big hits" would be something like "Some Enchanted Evening," recorded by everyone alive :)

Harry Belafonte: "My Baby's Not Around" from ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW

NEXT

something else from a noir (besides "Put the Blame on Mame") :)

• Like 1

Quite a few.   Secret Love ( loved that since I was little when I use to watch Calamity Jane) that Tic, Tic song in My Dream Is Yours, Put 'Em In a Box tie it With A Ribbon, Romance  On the High Seas, Ten Thousand Thirty Four Sheep , West Point Story, I Wanna Sing Like an Angel from Lucky Me and The Blue Bells of Broadway. that's just to start with, tons more but these came to mind first. LOL

Your favorite Doris song(s) in a movie

• Like 1