Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

"You Are Woman, I Am Man" -- Funny Girl (1968) -- "Just some dried up toast in a sliver, on the top a little chopped liver."

Next: Sung in a basement or attic

• Like 2
On 5/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, Swithin said:

"You Are Woman, I Am Man" -- Funny Girl (1968) -- "Just some dried up toast in a sliver, on the top a little chopped liver."

Next: Sung in a basement or attic

Since this seems challenging, how about:

Sung in a basement or attic or anywhere in a house!

THIS TIME FOR KEEPS -- Johnny Johnston starts to sing an opera song, then starts swinging it, but I don't remember which opera song it was (maybe La Donna e Mobile)

next

balloon(s)

Up, Up and Away - The Fifth Dimension - Born On The Fourth of July - "Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon" - Love this song and The Fifth Dimension

song used in a movie that mentions Sugar in the title

• Like 1

How about a turkey?

"Everybody's Doing It" (Doing what? Turkey Trot!) -- Alexander's Ragtime Band (1938)

Next: Favorite Alice Faye number

• Like 1

Tea For Two - watched on TCM yesterday -the theme song was over the credits and during film and finale Doris, Gordon MacRae sing and Gene Nelson, last film I watched was All Mine To Give but can't say what the theme song was

continue with song/theme from last movie you watched

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

Tea For Two - watched on TCM yesterday -the theme song was over the credits and during film and finale Doris, Gordon MacRae sing and Gene Nelson, last film I watched was All Mine To Give but can't say what the theme song was

continue with song/theme from last movie you watched

(All Mine to Give has a great score by Max Steiner, but I don't think any of the themes are particularly named. Steiner did give the lovely theme  a Scottish flavour, since that's where the family came from.)

"She Moved Through the Fair" -- Michael Collins (1996)

Next: Sung while eating or drinking

• Like 2