Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

3 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

The Theme from The Apartment

Next: A popular song written For a movie that would Surprise you to know it came from a Movie...

The Theme from "The Apartment" is so memorable that you immediately think of the film once the music starts...I was also thinking of the theme from "The Man With The Golden Arm"

The popular song "You Make Me Feel So Young" became a huge Sinatra hit from his album "Songs for Swingin' Lovers" - originally written for the film "Three Little Girls in Blue" and performed by Vera-Ellen and Charles Smith with their voices dubbed.

Next: famous Irving Berlin song which is heard throughout the movie but not sung in an Academy Award nominated film for Best Picture

• Like 1

The only one I know and one of my favorite songs, especially the way Andy Williams sang it--

" It's A Most Unusual Day "

Next: Great song in a movie by a Great singer who Never became a movie star--

or even a very successful recording artist

This cantata never gets enough credit, since it's a plot device in a Hitchcock movie, but Bernard Herrmann wrote this amazing original music that sounds like a legit classical piece:

"Storm Clouds Cantata" from THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH

NEXT

another cool Bernard Herrmann theme (other thanPSYCHO) :)