Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what is the 1940's movie called!

Rosie52

Hi I need help ️remembering I think a 1940's movie. At the end it looks like a Morgan car two seater ...they both get in the car and she purposely knowing the car will reverse speeds backward over the ridge do you know it? The man and woman die...it may have been a Bette Davis movie?!

Thanks!

Hi I need help ️remembering I think a 1940's movie. At the end it looks like a Morgan car two seater ...they both get in the car and she purposely knowing the car will reverse speeds backward over the ridge do you know it? The man and woman die...it may have been a Bette Davis movie?!

Thanks!

Angel Face (1953)   - -  HERE

Robert Mitchum and Jean Simmons

Thanks!

Sounds like Angel Face with Robert Mitchum and Jean Simmons  (1953).

• Like 1

Oh, and btw...the car Jean Simmons purposely slams into reverse and drives over the cliff with Mitchum IS British, but it isn't a Morgan. It's a 1949 Jaguar XK120.

i289258.jpg

(...sorry, but the gearhead in me just had to clarify this matter, also)

;)

A dastardly act!

Yeah slayton. I wince every time I watch the ending of that flick.

I mean, a nice XK120 drophead coupe like that are goin' for pretty good bucks now days, ya know.

(...forget Mitchum!)

;)

Yeah slayton. I wince every time I watch the ending of that flick.

I mean, a nice XK120 drophead coupe like that are goin' for pretty good bucks now days, ya know.

(...forget Mitchum!)

;)

I might have forgiven her for killing her dad, but when she sent that car over the edge, it was proof of her evil.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings