Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If You Were Clueless about the Bollywood Fascination...

you may want to see a film that really represents the quality of many of these films. Go to your local Blockbuster or other major rental chain and rent LAGAAN. It is absolutely wonderful. Why this was not chosen for the line-up....I don't know. :( I am a huge Bollywood fan or fan of films with an Indian theme. If you want to watch a cute film that is completely in English and..I think...released by a North American company.....watch BOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD. It is of the quality of LAGAAN and not a complete Bollywood film, but it is cute and does not require reading subtitles.

Yes! I completely agree. Lagaan is a great film and since it was nominated for an Oscar and all, everybody can probably find it at their local video store, even if the foreign film section isn't that big.

And Bollywood Hollywood is GRAND. I just watched that movie about a week ago and it is sooo funny, especially since I actually understood most of the references to Bollywood films!