Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Roy Rogers Movies Today

utahperson

I was looking forward to watching Roy's movies today and started watching Home in Oklahoma but was very disappointed in the quality of the print being shown. I have it on DVD and my copy if very clear and uncut. Where did Turner get this bad quality version? I also have Springtime in the Sierras uncut and in Trucolor which was Republic Pictures version of color. I understand that the copy Turner is about to show is in black and white. Why not get a version like I have which is uncut and in color?

One of Roy's better movies is the 1944 Song of Nevada. I have it crystal clear and also uncut. Please show this in the future. If you go to Facebook and type in Sadie Lobo there are excellent musical clips from Song of Nevada and it has a great musical ending. Check it out.

I was looking forward to watching Roy's movies today and started watching Home in Oklahoma but was very disappointed in the quality of the print being shown. I have it on DVD and my copy if very clear and uncut. Where did Turner get this bad quality version? I also have Springtime in the Sierras uncut and in Trucolor which was Republic Pictures version of color. I understand that the copy Turner is about to show is in black and white. Why not get a version like I have which is uncut and in color?

One of Roy's better movies is the 1944 Song of Nevada. I have it crystal clear and also uncut. Please show this in the future. If you go to Facebook and type in Sadie Lobo there are excellent musical clips from Song of Nevada and it has a great musical ending. Check it out.

Looks like you were wrong on SPRINGTIME IN THE SIERRAS,utahperson. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings