Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Olympia Dukakis stunningly well-preserved!

sewhite2000

Last night, I saw THE INFILTRATOR, a pretty good real-life undercover agent drama in which Olympia Dukakis has a small but showy role as Bryan Cranston's aunt. Now, if you had told me that Olympia Dukakis had died 20 years ago, I wouldn't have had much reason to argue with you, because 1) She looked like she was 70 when she made MOONSTRUCK and STEEL MAGNOLIAS, and 2)  I can't remember seeing her in anything in the last 20 years. Now, maybe they had her made up to look older in MOONSTRUCK, but my God, she seriously doesn't look like she's aged a day in 30 years!

And this thread is probably as good a place as any to mention I also recently saw Lois Smith as the relative of a murder victim in the action-comedy THE NICE GUYS with Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling. She's, um, not as well-preserved, but cool that she's still making movies 61 years after she showed James Dean where his mother's room was in EAST OF EDEN.

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings