Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KonradSchuknecht

Looking for "A Fistful of Dynamite" (a.k.a. "Duck You Sucker") on DVD

I have been searching numerous web sites to find the classic Sergio Leone 1972 "Spaghetti Western" "A Fistful of Dynamite" Staring Rod Stiger and James Colburn on DVD. Some how this great classic has been over looked to be made into a DVD. I only have a very faded and well worn VHS copy of this move. I would love to see it restored and digitally remastered in a full directors cut like they did for Sergio Leone's master piece "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly". If anyone knows of this movie in a DVD format please contact me. Thank you.

Konrad

I'd like to have that too. It's not up there with Leone's other films, but that's no reason it needs to be ignored. I don't even have a VHS of it.

Maybe at some point we'll get a DVD.

Hi Konrad: This is indeed a tough film to find on DVD. However, I noticed that I have a widescreen VHS copy that I taped off TCM so there's a good chance they will air it again and you can burn it. Good luck!

There was a big hubbub when it was released on dvd in Europe as part of a Leone package..the word, and this was about a year ago, was that it was on its way here in that same package

TCM has run the picture exactly once and it ran over the time limit on my TIVO so I don't have it..but I LOVED it when I was in high school