Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oliver STone Snowden movie

GordonCole

Shouldn't Mr Stone wait until his story is over? Big Brother is **** OFF!  (good) :D

Before Snowden, people whom claimed the government was spying on citizens were conspiracy theorist.  Savored the moment when those who ridicule got egg on there face. 

Hong Kong support rally for Snowden.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48973657@N00/9064434601

Is_Snowden_a_Hero%3F_SnowdenHK_%E9%A6%99

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

140207_2721447_Emily_s_Editorial_Reply_a

"Now why would anybody want to go see a movie about people who can't get out of their house because they're snowed in?! It seems to me nothing they would do would be of much interest to anyone, and besides.....huh?.....what?"

"Oh, well that's very different then. Never mind."

• Like 2

Snowden revelation only validates why I don't own a Smartphone.  Might as well wear a homing device.

YEAH, HAM?! Well then, what have YOU got to hide here, dude?!!!

(...well, other than all that old tech electronics stuff of yours anyway that is)

;)

Yeah, so WHAT?!

Are you gonna stand there(okay, you're probably sittin') and tell me you think Janis Joplin's backup group wasn't all that good or somethin'???

(...you're a HARD man sometimes ya know, ham...a hard man...and just like those disc-drives sittin' inside those old computers of yours, you luddite you!) 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings