Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know what movie this line is from?

more info on this.....in this particular scene an actor plays a nurse ( heavy set ..like set like raymond burr ...and when a woman goes by him he grabs her . she says something and he says ..yes..you forgot about stella...at that time the woman he grabs pulls this nurses blouse off rervealing a bra and a hairy chest...

thank for your help people

Thanks, Mr. Dobbs. I don't suppose Marlon Brando played a nurse in that did he? I don't remember him wearing a bra...

There is a Hitchcock movie that has male nurses in it -- Spellbound with Rhonda Fleming flitting about in her scanties, but there was no hirsuit brassiere scene... I think I have to give up on this one...

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my, Ms. Queen, that helps everyone! Of course, it's The Uninvited! As soon as you wrote that I could hear Ray Milland say it, and now the song "Stella By Starlight" is resonating between my ears.

But wait! Mrs. L already suggested The Uninvited and the plot of this movie isn't at all what was described:

"in this particular scene an actor plays a nurse (heavy set ..like set like Raymond Burr ...and when a woman goes by him he grabs her . she says something and he says ..yes..you forgot about Stella...at that time the woman he grabs pulls this nurses blouse off rervealing a bra and a hairy chest..."

gumonshoes, are you sure about this plot?

• 2 months later...

hi

i think this was an episode of 'alfred hitchock presents' from the early

60's. were they stuck in a rainstorm in an old house? the 'matronly'

nurse was the most trustworthy and the voice of reason. i haven't seen

this since it aired but it scared me half to death. anyone?

norbell

I remember this well ~ It was an Alfred Hitchcock Presents titled "An Unlocked Window" I saw this as an adolescent and it shocked me to death. My father was watching it with me and when he saw my reaction to the "nurse" being what s/he was, he roared with laughter. I never suspected that ending and it scared me so that I will never forget it or the title.

I bought the 1st season of AF Presents about a month ago hoping (or maybe fearing) that this episode would be included. It wasn't.

Gummy ~

You're perfectly welcome. I had asked on the boards a couple of months ago if anyone had seen this, but I used the title, which no one seemed to recognize. I am glad that I am not the only one who remembers this horrible but fascinating show. It was chilling from beginning to end. I wish I could remember who played the younger nurse. All I can remember is that she reminded me of Joan Fontaine.

Anyone know who she was?

It was the Alfred Hitchcock Hour episode called AN UNLOCKED WINDOW. The young nurse was played by Dana Wynter. Louise Latham and John Kerr were also in it. And I remember that the TV GUIDE said that the actors were given scripts without the last three pages so that they themselves didn't know the ending....except for the actor that played the nurse.

Thank you, Holly! What a memory....There's no way I would ever have remembered the actors in that episode... I was too busy being terrified! Who played the serial killer, do you know? I can't see it being Kerr, he was much too small in stature.

> Thank you, Holly! What a memory....There's no way I

> would ever have remembered the actors in that

> episode... I was too busy being terrified! Who played

> the serial killer, do you know? I can't see it being

> Kerr, he was much too small in stature.

According to this site ( http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~muffin/faqs_c.html#Answer%202 ) the nurse was played by T.C. Jones. Here's the link to his page on IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0429317/

Hope this helps.

Di