Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who was th actress Know as the "Blondie Bomb shell"

directcurrent

The reason I am asking is that they recently did a litlle sene with ABBY on NCSI on Halloween Night and she was dress as the Blondie Bomb and I cannot for the life of me remember who that blondie was. I do remember she killed herself. I sure would welcome a n EM if you have time to let me know.. God Bless you and yours directcurrent

I've never seen NCSI (I assume that's a tv show?), but publicists referred to Marilyn Monroe as a "blonde bombshell". Jean Harlow was also called the blonde bombshell after she starred in the Victor Fleming hit Bombshell that was a parody of her own life. If a character on the tv show was dressed in Hallowe'en costume as a movie icon, I would guess it would have been Monroe though (as the majority of audiences may not know who Jean Harlow is now). And if she was dressed as Monroe, she probably would have worn the white halter dress, as that's the iconic image that costumers usually put together to represent her.

High School Confidential was a pretty good teen-noir movie. She was some young guy's "aunt". I remember that she kept holding her shoulders back and her elbows back, and her hands on her hips, so her, uhh, chest would stick out more. As we used to say, she looked like the front end of a '56 Cadillac.

Seems like the story was about a dope ring at a local high school in California, and a young guy, working as a cop, infiltrated the ring. That was the type of film our parents didn?t want us to see. It was sort of post-code.