Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This week's Schedule

lzcutter

Wanted to give all those folks who were alienated by October's schedule a head's up that the majority of this week on TCM, including prime time, is filled with studio era films.

Happy Viewing one and all!

TCM always makes me happy..I am never alienated by your shedule....if it is showing on TCM then there is a reason, whether we understand that reason or not.....it is there for a purpose...I love TCM more than anything and even am getting a TCM tattoo on my arm.....

Tcm is the best channell on cable...since 1994 it has rules my world...I would be nothing without it......

TCM is my drug of choice.....

One week of decent programming makes up for a whole month, surely! :D

>>

Fudge,

The good news is that the majority of the films (even in primetime) being run this month are from the studio era.

So, this week is just the beginning.....

Tonight at 6:30 CST is a repeat of the two shorts I mentioned on another thread about WWII. You, John Jones is truly heartwrenching with Jimmy Cagney, Ann Sothern, and Margaret O'Brien, and the other is about a train (I never heard of it before this) that left L.A. and travelled across America picking up railroad cars filled with food and other goods to be sent to people in Europe after the war.

Both are well worth watching a second or third time.

Anne

P.S. this time Brad, I have to disagree with you, I prefer my studio, classic films to be shown during primetime. That is when I can really sit down and watch.

P.S. this time Brad, I have to disagree with you, I prefer my studio, classic films to be shown during primetime. That is when I can really sit down and watch. >>

MrsL,

It was for folks like you that I originally started this thread. I know many of you were put off by October's prime time schedule and I didn't want you to miss the films that are being shown this month.