Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Searching titles for British Movies

amartinezmarquez

Hi: My name is Alberto Mart?nez-M?rquez. I am currently Assistant Professor in the Department of Humanities at the University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla Campus (that's in the northwestern part of the island). I teach an introductory course on film and run a International Film Series at the University. I am always looking for classic as well as new movies to show either in class or in the film series. For that reason, I have been obsessively looking for three british films shown on TV during the 60s when I was a kid. I believe they are perhaps from the 60s; but I am just speculating. I do not remember the titles. However, I keep in my mind some plots fragments. The first film was about an austrian teacher who escaped the nazis with his son and came to England. I remember a group of young british cadets mimicking a firing squad, or something on that matter. The second movie, was a Science Fiction film in which a dead man was brought to life as a small boy trapped in a mature body. For some reason, the guy escaped and was hounded down by these scientists who did the experiment in the first place. The third movie was about a wounded thief hidden inside a barn. Two small kids brought him food believing he was Jesus. I will appreciate any information. Thanks.