Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osbourne's Film Festival

wmcki76058

Hi! I was wondering if Robert Osbourne will be having another film festival this year in Athens, Georgia?. Who will be attending? What films will be shown? I drove over a hour one way to attended the Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Hud screenings last year and loved every moment. Like so many of the younger generation of classic movie fans I like being able to see these classics on the big screen. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Wendy

Thank you for the information Mr. Burley. Three of my favorite movies are being shown. Gone With the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's and North by Northwest. Maybe Eva Marie Saint will be there to introduce North by Northwest and Patricia Neal to introduce Breakfast at Tiffany's. I can't wait to attend!

Bogiesgirl,

Wanted to let you know that I visited the website from the link further down and it looks like the schedule you are looking at is for 2006.

It looks like they have not posted the schedule or the guests for 2007 yet.

Count me in as trying to work out my schedule so I can go.

Message was edited by:

lzcutter

Oops! I guess I was looking at 2006 and not 2007. Thanks for letting me know. I'm disappointed though now. I guess I missed the 2006 film festival. TCM should advertise it on their front page to let people know about it. I'll definitely be attending next years festival. I have it marked on my "The Essentials" 2007 calendar. Thanks again for the information.