Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hmm, neither seem  like they'd fit that description. Maybe Tracy if he had a few too many the night before?

Next:  More likely to be in a Marvel superhero movie:  John Barrymore or Lionel Barrymore?

easy, Marilyn...she'd have to spend so much time asking Paula Strasberg her motivation and rehearsing her entrance, she'd never show...

next--who would've continued to act into old age, had they not died young, Montgomery Clift or James Dean?

• Like 1

Joyce Reynolds.  Looking at the two on IMDB, Reynolds left Hollywood to become a teacher.  And she's still with us at 94.

Next:   More likely to participate in a reality show called The Real Housewives of Classic Hollywood:  Lana Turner or Elizabeth Taylor?

Oh, you really picked the hard one here.

Loretta actually kept a swear jar on every set that the crew had to donate to when they let one slip. She later gave the money to charity. Also, Loretta was a Catholic and donated a great deal to Catholic Charities.

While Doris devoted the latter half of her life in retirement to Animal Welfare, particularly to her love of dogs.

So I say we have a tie here-- but since Doris lived the longest, I have to say that she probably donated the most to worthy causes. Que Sera Sera......

Next:

Which of these two MGM actors would be Least likely to generously donate to charitable causes:

Clark Gable or

Spencer Tracy??

Gosh, another hard one.  Maybe Gable?  Although, he did volunteer for WWII.  I think Tracy was involved with charity for  the deaf because of his son.

Next--   More likely to have a fling with a co-star:  Errol Flynn or Warren Beatty?

I wouldn't limit Errol Flynn to co-stars,

I would think he might be interested in all of the eligible ladies in LA County.

Whereas, Warren Beatty took one step at a time. Although there were many steps in his long journey.

Who would you rather see as a femme fatale star of a film noir:

Lauren Bacall

or

Lizabeth Scott??

• Like 1

Spence had more than his share of vices, but I don't believe gambling was one of them.

I can see Jackie Gleason in a private dining room at Toots Shor going at it all night. But I can't picture he'd lose everything because he had so much.

Next:

Who is more likely to get the best reviews in their prime on Broadway in "Hamlet":

Richard Burton

Or

John Barrymore??

• Like 1

Orson Wells said that Barrymore was the best Hamlet he'd ever seen, so that's good enough for me.

Next:  Who would be more likely to have a successful career if she were in her prime now-- Jean Harlow or Marilyn Monroe?

22 minutes ago, Peebs said:

Next:  Who would be more likely to have a successful career if she were in her prime now-- Jean Harlow or Marilyn Monroe?

I'd say Jean. No studio system to control things. I think Jean was a bit more savvy and would know how to navigate a career.

Next:

Who would you rather see as a femme fatale star of a film noir:

Gloria Grahame ??

or

Lizabeth Scott??

• Like 1

Frankenstein, for sure.  I'm thinking of the flower and the little girl.  Granted, it didn't end well but he he tried.

Next:  More likely to get in a bar fight, Oliver Reed or Russell Crowe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1