Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's the name of this movie?

Cleevis

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the name of this older movie... A woman's car breaks down or she gets lost and she goes to an old house out in the middle of nowhere to get help. The couple (or maybe it's just a man or woman) put her up for the night but never let her go. They lock her in an upstairs bedroom and she can't escape. The only scene I remember is one where a handyman comes to do some work outside in the yard and the woman looks out her window to try to get his attention. I think she throws a letter asking for help down from her window? Any ideas anyone?

Cleevis: My first impulse is to say you are looking for "Die,Die,My Darling", which the 2nd half of your synopsis matches, although,as I recall, she goes to the house willingly...it's her boyfriends family or something....Anyway,the girl is Stephanie Powers.

bunky

> Cleevis: My first impulse is to say you are looking

> for "Die,Die,My Darling", which the 2nd half of your

> synopsis matches, although,as I recall, she goes to

> the house willingly...it's her boyfriends family or

> something....Anyway,the girl is Stephanie Powers.

> bunky

Bunky,

Hey, thanks! Die, Die My Darling - that's the movie. You're right, the first half of my synopsis didn't match at all. I couldn't remember how she arrived at that house. But, I'm glad you figured it out in the end.

Thanks again,

Cleevis