Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's a wonderful world

Khurram

I saw this movie some time back - "It's a wonderful world" with Jimmy stewart and i believe Claudette colbert.

It was a hilarious movie. everytime i ask for it at the video store, they keep telling me i'm confusing it with It's a wonderful life.

Does anyone know if this film is available on dvd?

It's a Wonderful World was on either for Stewarts or Colbert's birthday, or maybe for Star of the month. It was the first time I saw it and I kept getting it confused with It Happened One Night in which Claudette starred with Gable. In some ways the stories were similar.

Have you ever looked anything up on imdb? If you are sure of a name, whether actor or movie, on the left side of the screen, there is an option box, click on title or names and type in the name, and you'll get all the info on what you're looking for. BTW, you don't have to exit this site, just type in www.imdb.com in your address line, then use your back arrow to back up to here again. It took me a while to get the hang of it but its worth it. I don't do split screen, it's too confusing for me.

Anne

Message was edited by:

mrsl

Khurram:

I did the same thing, I went to search for it on eBay and it kept referring me back to It's A Wonderful Life. Started thinking I was going nuts and was getting the movie's name wrong!

But TCM played it not too long ago (obviously when you saw it) and I made sure I recorded it then on dvd. It is a wonderful little film, isn't it? I found it particularly engaging and funny... And I love the ending!

If you like, it plays once more on Turner Classic on December the 17th, at 6:00 AM in the morning.

bhf1940