Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

details

whatwhat

whatwhat: I'm stuck on a dial-up computer and it would take me so long to look up the information for you. So if you don't mind, I'll let you know the route that might help you find the answers you're looking for.

1. Go to the Shorts Forum. There, MGMWBRKO lists the names of the short subjects TCM plays. So you can find the name of the short, and;

2. Go to imdb.com and look up the title there. This is a database of films, and gives full credits of most movies and many shorts.

It was "Jammin' the Blues," just chock-full of musical stars. 1944 if I read the Roman numerals correctly. TCM shows it probably 2-3 times a year, in proximity to "likely" movies.

As Jack says, since you're on the site, it's easy to locate the "shorts" category. Go there and you'll be amazed what you'll find since MGMWBRKO started his wonderful postings on our behalf back in June. The listings up through Thanksgiving are there at present. Another poster has been annotating those, helping with titles we might not recognize. There are times I begin to think of TCM as my "shorts fix," with movies added in for variety!!!!! Love it (and have, from day One, literally).