Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BETTY HUTTON QUESTION PLS HELP!!

divin

Hi my names Jody and a while back I watched the infamous interview with Robert osbourne and Betty Hutton (What a doll!) All my frustrations have led me here. My question is WHERE IS SHE?? I've been to tons and tons of fan sites where they have led me to believe the true location of Betty. I don't know which of them is true? I've heard Palm springs, Rhode island, Pennsylvania and even New england??? And I've done many of searches that have led to nothing. So where is she?? I have a printed up letter that I wrote (A very heart felt letter) that I believe she has a right to read. Everybody's letters she has a RIGHT to read!! So how does everyone find her?? She's not a young woman anymore and may god let her live for years to come, but I am at the end of my wits. And I know if only one person knows where Betty is, it's Robert osbourne! Robert PLEASE I'm crying out to you. How in the world can I contact her?? I know they are very good friends and I'm positive he could help me and the thousands that are pleading for answers! PLEASE! She so deserves every piece of fan mail she could get. And I know Robert would agree. So let us send them to her! If anyone could possibly help me with this I would and many more would be at your mercy! Thank you for anyone's help. It's much appreciated. ~Jody W.

I've been to IMB which let to nothing. It does say at the end of the page though that Betty is living in palm springs and gladly excepts fan mail?? I even have a address in palm springs for her? But nothing?? I'm so frustrated!!

Thank you very much for your help. But I've been there done that. Nothing. I did find a fan newsletter site, but you have to pay to be a part of it?? I highly dought Betty would make her fans pay to have some kind of contact with her? plus I've never heard of any kind of fan site that makes you pay to be apart of it? It sounds like a crock. I guess so, I tried. It just makes me want to cry that I will never be able to send her my letter and that she will never read it. Thank you for your help though I apprieciate it. thanks