Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

September schedule

Patty1301

Tried to use the logic (and address) from the "find the February Schedule" posting - which would be this:

>>http://www.tcm.com/schedule/month/?cid=&timezone=EST&oid=9/1/2006<<

(substitute month and date numerals for others), and it showed the page, but blank. Maybe your luck would be different. The only other thing would be to get it from someone (like me) who has put it into Word in my computer. Do you need a particular day's programming - like the day of shorts on the 15th-16th? I could post that here....

Bill

Message was edited by:

Bill_McCrary

Made a mistake on the original browser address (added letter at end) - sorry. But it probably still won't work, since I tried it before making the post with the error.

Hi Bill:

You responded to my request for a September schedule and for some reason Ii've been having trouble replying. I am looking for what movies were playing on September 7 between noon and 4:00 PM. I know this might sound strange, but my husband was in the hospital after suffering what appeared to be a minor stroke on Sept 6. I was sitting in the hospital room on 9/7 enjoying TCM (the only channel I watch) and I was told my husband would die in a few hours (he passed away at midnight). I was just thinking about that afternoon and could not remember what movie I was watching.

September 7 (all times EST):

11:30 am - Good News - June Allison, Peter Lawford

1:15 pm - It Happened in Brooklyn - Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Durante, Kathryn Grayson

3:00 pm - The Hour of 13 - Peter Lawford, Dawn Addams

4:30 pm - Just This Once - Janet Leigh, Peter Lawford

6:15 pm - Rogue's March - Peter Lawford, Richard Greene, Janice Rule

8:00 pm - Dick Cavett - Mel Brooks