Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

November schedule grid???

otterhere

I found this once (for October, I think) and found it much easier to use -- not to mention print out -- than the multiple-page monthly schedule; can anyone tip me off as to where to find this on the site???

Also, anyone enjoy the lineup last night? Interesting to see Lana Turner looking sooo young (1940) and so much like Bernadette Peters, it suddenly struck me...

The one after (about the aging woman's affairs) was also pretty entertaining... The jilted husband was none other than John Huston's father and Anglica's grandfather!

> Also, anyone enjoy the lineup last night?

> Interesting to see Lana Turner looking sooo young

> (1940) and so much like Bernadette Peters, it

> suddenly struck me...

I enjoyed it for the most part. Two Girls On Broadway was my favorite, cute story, loved the music. The next two were kind of blah. Roughly Speaking kind of annoyed me because it didn't seem to have a story, just a series of random happenings.

"I found this once (for October, I think) and found it much easier to use -- not to mention print out -- than the multiple-page monthly schedule; can anyone tip me off as to where to find this on the site???"

Mr. Here, you asked this in a few places, and I don't know which thread you'll see first, but you can find the November schedule here:

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/month/?cid=&timezone=EST&oid=11/1/2006

You can also pull it up by clicking on the Month Schedule button on the bottom of the banner at the top of this page...