Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

robert osbourne

i like this tcm host

its cool how he gives a little trivia on movies, i wish he'd talk a little more about the co-stars of each movie, especially the bit character actors

y'know, those actors where we all know the faces but cant place the names

if your reading this robert osbourne, i do enjoy your role, and hope you continue

robert osbourne should have his own thread to interact with us viewers, if he has the time

"Robert Osbourne should have his own thread to interact with us viewers, if he has the time."

I imagine he has more than enough on his plate already; but gee, that's a swell idea. Even a "Dear Mr. Osborne" column would be great. To be able to write in questions and have him answer them...

I remember that on a Bette Davis biopic TCM aired (I think during Bette Davis month last summer) Robert Osborne was interviewed about his friendship with Bette!! It was fun to see him take off his commentator's hat and speak from a personal standpoint.

Osborne is so good because he is amiable, and approachable in his on screen presence. He also is truly interested in what his guests have to say, other interviewers try and fake that and it shows. I will have a hard time watching TCM after he retires.