Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Music behind promos

suzed2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for the music they used for the promo with the little girl & the dog, I know it's probably on one of thoes "RE-MIX" albums, but I can't find the exact one, there are so many now. It's the song where the woman in a deep smokey voice sings over & over "I want you...for Christmas." The other music I'm looking for is the one they used I think it was in November or pos. Oct. where the pretty/sexy girl is in a high-rise apt & she's looking out the window with a telescope & the song is about obsessive/destructive love, it's interspersed with scenes from Sunset Blvd. & Picnic with Kim Novak & William Holden are "twisting" it was when they were featuring William Holden as "Star of the Month" & Janus Films & Fellini. At the end she's vacuming & on the balcony holding on to the "bars" & she has a snake-like tatoo on her back. Does anyone know that song either????

THANK YOU>>>>>>>

The song from the promo with the lady and the telescope is "Time is Running Out" by Muse from their cd, Absolution. The re-mixed Christmas song is I'd Like You for Christmas by Julie London, remix by Ursula 1000. It's on an import cd called Merry Mixmas.

Sandy K

Message was edited by:

sandykaypax