Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Song for Star of The Month - Lucy

Rachellewms

Hello all. Can someone please tell me the name of the song that is playing in the background for the Lucille Ball (Star of the Month/November) tribute? It has a somewhat haunting sound and it contains the lyrics "1234 what the hell are you waiting for"......If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I also appreciated the use of that haunting melody for November. TCM also used it as audio background for the John Ford and Leading Men ads. As to the singer, the Southern rapper's name is Cee Lo, and the song is called 'Living Again' (2004). I don't usually care for Rap, but Cee Lo seems to be rather R&B oriented. The song really speaks to me. I found it on line and downloaded it. You can find an album or two on Amazon, or try Googling the singer. I hope TCM will continue to use various tunes from differing cultures in the future. I am a big vintage movie buff!

I was searching for who sang this song and the title. I watch TCM all the time. The first time I heard it I was impressed. Good for TCM for using such a new sound to promo their leading men. I caught some of the lyrics and pumped my sons for answer to no avail. After searching many music sites I came back to TCM. Lo and behold I wasn 't the only one caught by this tune. Thank you !