Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will You HELP Me???

fero1979

It would be appreciated very much if You could help me. I'm trying to find the name for a movie (I think it's from 1979 or so). I saw it half a year ago (or so) on TCM in Slovakia. The movie is about a man who is on a wheelchair paralyzed after a car accident or something(I'm not sure because I didn't see the beginning). And he would like to be put in death. There is a young nurse (or a woman doctor) who is getting very close to him. She tries to persuade him that the life has meaning for him even when he's paralyzed. But he want to die anyway so he tries to do it through the court... The movie ends and You don't know if he will let himself die or he will change his decision.

Please, please help me to find this movie NAME. THANK YOU very much in advance and sorry about my English.

Fero

Fero,

The movie that you looking for is called "Whose Life Is It Anyway" (1981) starring Richard Dreyfuss and Christine Lahti. You can read more about it at the following web address:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0083326

I hope that you can find a video of it in Europe, though it doesn't seem to be available in the UK or Germany. By the way, your English is a lot better than my Slovakian! :-)

Yeees. I thank You very very much. Although I don't know your name(I see only moirafinnie and I do not know if that is your name.Sorry). Anyway,I'm so glad now I know the title. I liked that movie very much and I hope I'll see it again soon. Take care & thank You once more.

Fero