Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Remembering Jack Palance on Saturday and Robert Altman on Sunday!

ronniewalnut

Saturday at 1pm, sadly we have passings to report. Actor Jack Palance died on November 10 and today during a disclosure, Filmmaker Robert Altman died this morning. You two are gonna altered your previous movies to remember two great legends as we shine the stars to look back on the career on two legends with jack palance on saturday and robert altman on sunday with you and ben mankowick. By the way, Dixie Whatley will join the afternoon lineup with and then rememberances every month when they passed on.

By the way, POPEYE will be restored to their oringal paramount brilliances as one of these paramonut cartoons as we celebrate paramount cartoons studios 500 films of all the best when the paramount cartoons were before short subject which will be digitally remastered that ended with the paramount movie feature. Fleischer and Famous Studios and www.cartoonresearch.com the home of jerry beck is please to help turner classic movies preserved and restore in film heritage on our film preservation festival weekend.

Don't you wish you were at paramount? Dixie Whatley knows.

Tell me more on the paramount cartoons with jerry beck.

<< Saturday at 1pm, sadly we have passings to report. Actor Jack Palance died on November 10 and today during a disclosure, Filmmaker Robert Altman died this morning.

Gee, I thought he died while in the hospital.

Also, I am curious where in the world it is Saturday at 1:00 pm today?

• 1 month later...