Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help - Searching for Directed by John Ford

Nickysixguns

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I unfortunately missed both showings of this myself or else I would have recorded it on DVD. I really want to get this on DVD - does anyone know of it re-airing or of a way for me to get it on DVD?

Thanks in advance!

> I actually caught this on Comcast OnDemand. If you get that service, check if it's still >available.

Thanks a lot for the tip.

Unfortunately, however, I don't have Comcast On Demand because my service is via DirectTV and not Comcast Cable.

Any other ideas?

Maybe your idea will help Nicky...(if so, let me know and maybe I can get a copy from you!)

> Nicky, please check your private messages. I did record this on DVD.

Dan,

I realize I'm not Nicky, but would you be willing to help me as well? I don't know how to do the private message thing (I just registered here today so that I could try to get this DVD). My e-mail address is: cinemadhatter@sbcglobal.net if you would like to e-mail me directly.

We can get in touch, and I would cover any costs or whatever, but I definitely would like to get a copy of this.

Thanks in advance!

Liz

liz333:

The Private Message feature is located in the upper right corner under your name. If someone has sent you a message it will be highlighted in black. You click on it and it will take you to where you can read it. If you want to send one you still click on the Private Messages and choose "compose message. You do need the receivers "name" and it will send it to them through this system. I'll send one so you can see.

Hope it works.