Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy Turkey Day!

bobhopefan1940

:D My dog's name is "Pigeon," after Lady's nickname on The Lady and the Tramp. My brother calls her Jewels (they gave the dog to me), but I never cared for that much. Sounds like a "girly" name! She's very spoiled... I paint her toenails and all that kinda stuff. Of course she got some turkey dinner! ;) I made her a little plate of mashed potatoes, dressing, and turkey covered with chicken broth... Aren't animals wonderful?

What's your kitty's name? I have plenty of kitties, too! ;)

bhf1940

Your one of the nicest boarders on board! That's why I'm always on the "Film Chain" thread! I know I'm in safe waters in that thread and not in the hurricane like other threads. I knew there was an extra reason why I like you, like Doris Day you sound like an animal lover. I have three cats...Merlin....Mojo...and Napoleon ( Nickname Bomba cause he is a fat one). All are orange and all crazy. As I am inputting this, Merlin is on the desk trying to bite my hand as I am typing. If you see any mistakes from here on I can always blame Merlin because he likes to bite moving hands. ( Love bites...not hard) Hope your day went well I am watching King Kong right now that I taped about 17 years ago off of American Movie Classics when it was a great cable station. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

*Tears come to eyes*

You are so sweet! And I have to give you top marks... Your cat names are the coolest! Merlin, Mojo, and Napoleon? You rock!

I have five cats... Gosh, and they just go all over! Sugar, Furby, Coal, Liddy, and Toby. All named by my bros and me when we were little... There gettin' on up in years now! I have five dogs also, a fish, and a hamster named Godfrey (who I refer to lovingly as "...my man." ;)

Hope you enjoy King Kong and look forward to seeing you around the boards! You are always welcome in my threads ;)

bhf1940

Thank you BHF, and hope you had a great day. Mine was very quiet, just like Christmas will be. My daughter cooked, my grandaughter was there, and my daughters aunt and uncle from my first marriage. Nice conversation, great food, and home early enough to get up tommorrow and start putting out the Blue and Silver Christmas decorations.

Anne

That is a cute name Pigeon I have to laugh because I have always liked Pepe Le Pew cartoons and I can hear him say Oh Pigeon When he is looking for the cat he has been chasing. I love animals they are great company they know when they have you wrapped around their paw.My cat's name is tiger Lily but I always call her Phsyco kitty and She gets called Lily Marie when she gets to bothering my birds.She doesn't bother our rabbit. The rabbit is adorable she is pure black with a double chin.

Christine