Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING! LAW&ORDER PARTY!

Alternate text

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are."

C.S. LEWIS

12 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

the freedom to destroy a developing man or woman in the womb?'no, I am not for that.

I'm not asking you to be for women having an abortion.    I clearly understand why,  if you were a women,  you wouldn't have one.

All I'm asking is that you don't impose your POV on women.   I.e. you allow them to make a choice.

That is what freedom is about.      Instead your just like the neo-liberals you despise;  you want laws that restrict choice.  You want a nanny state.

5 hours ago, JakeHolman said:
Alternate text

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are."

C.S. LEWIS

And the respect or lack of respect you accord to diverse individuals in your Society also tells those around you how civilized you are and what kind of person you are.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

HAIL TRUMPUS!

Yes His approval ratings are down to about 35%, trailing  Biden by double-digits.  Only the Kool-aid drunken base could still be for this criminal. Buffoon!

• Like 2

Joe Biden’s disastrous plans for America’s suburbs

July 21, 2020 | 7:26p

Biden's plan to destroy American suburbs

If you live in the suburbs or you’re a city dweller eyeing a move to a quiet cul-de-sac where your kids can play outside, you need to know about Joe Biden’s plan for a federal takeover of local zoning laws.

The ex-veep wants to ramp up an Obama-era social engineering scheme called Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing that mercifully barely got underway before President Trump took office, vowing to stop it.

Biden’s plan is to force suburban towns with single-family homes and minimum lot sizes to build high-density affordable housing smack in the middle of their leafy neighborhoods — local preferences and local control be damned.

Read More >> https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/joe-bidens-disastrous-plans-for-americas-suburbs/

Your Freedom/Right of Association will be gone with Senile Joe. Those suburban women better be careful whom they vote for. Biden wins --there goes the neighborhood and devaluation of their homes

Real life ...

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

The 5 Burning Questions of This Election Season

Conrad Black, American Greatness July 24, 2020

The presidential election result is now down to five questions. Can the president override the Democratic media's thunderous campaign to terrorize the country over the coronavirus? Can the president successfully connect Joe Biden’s campaign to the hooligans, anti-white racists, and urban guerrillas who effectively are being encouraged by the corrupt Democratic mayors of many of the nation’s largest cities?

Read Full Article »
  • JakeHolman changed the title to M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING! LAW&ORDER PARTY!