Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING! LAW&ORDER PARTY!

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

It's Not 'Fascism' to Protect Federal Property From Riots

John Podhoretz, New York Post July 24, 2020

Are the images of lawlessness and disorder pouring out of Portland, Ore., and the gun violence and crime waves overtaking New York and Chicago going to have a negative impact on the rising political fortunes of the left?

Read Full Article »

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

Files: FBI Used 'Defensive' 2016 Briefing to Spy on Trump

Sean Davis, The Federalist July 24, 2020

The new documents detail the FBI's attempts to use a briefing ostensibly meant to warn the Trump campaign about foreign intelligence threats to spy on the Trump campaign itself.

Read Full Article »

logo-pjmedia.svg

The Morning Briefing: Defund the Leftist Public Education Indoctrination Mills

BY STEPHEN KRUISER JUL 24, 2020 6:31 AM EST

b798f6b4-0d82-4bb4-b701-ef62ac3a2327-730x487.png

Indoctrination Isn’t Education

The happiest of Fridays to you, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing readers. Let’s #TGIF the heck out of this thing.

The riots and protests that have been raging on, with activists demanding that American cities defund their police forces, are being carried out by a generation of American youth who have been indoctrinated with anti-American notions that were mostly planted in public schools. They were given the ability to grow even larger if the young person went to college. But the genesis of the problem is to be found in a public education system that is funded by American taxpayers of varying ideologies but controlled by radical leftist teachers’ unions.

Read More >> https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/07/24/the-morning-briefing-defund-the-public-education-leftist-indoctrination-mills-n676527

When I went to elementary school the morning started with a prayer to God Almighty and then repeating the pledge of allegiance while standing. We were taught the 3 r's with a no nonsense approach. 

Those were good times ...

a  different country ...

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

When I went to elementary school the morning started with a prayer to God Almighty and then repeating the pledge of allegiance while standing. We were taught the 3 r's with a no nonsense approach. 

Those were good times ...

a  different country ...

Hey, Jake, don't forget the all white schools, with minorities knowing their place in those days, too. Different times. I bet you get teary eyed just thinking about it.

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

Hey, Jake, don't forget the all white schools, with minorities knowing their place in those days, too. Different times. I bet you get teary eyed just thinking about it.

I remember those days well.  All white school.  All prayers ended with "in Christ name we pray," even though we had a sizable Jewish population in the town and the school.  Everybody had to stay in room during prayers.  Enough to warrant a synagogue. 

Both it and the Pledge were a joke endured by students.

15 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

in kindergarten our teacher told us our parents had to get us mats so we could take a nap on the floor.

wonderful days.

:)

Yeh, my dog seems pretty happy doing that these days, too.

b5d0b50364d821241cdecd5523a89c3c.png

• Haha 1

The Charlemagne Option by Devin C. Foley

July 25, 2020

As Americans, we are accustomed to a variety of contemporary migration patterns.

Business owners in blue states often sell their businesses and then retire to Florida’s more friendly tax environment. For those blue state business owners who are tired of high taxes, but still have a desire to keep growing and flourishing, they often move their companies or significant portions of them to states such as Texas, Georgia, or the Dakotas.

Meanwhile, border states like California and Arizona have become numb to decades of legal and illegal migration from Latin America. A steady flow of immigrants from the Middle East and Africa has also become a norm in the last few decades.

In Minneapolis and other cities plagued with riots and exponential increases in violent crime, we’re starting to see the core cities abandoned by businesses and individuals of all stripes. People are fleeing for safety.

What we haven’t seen yet is large-scale, purposeful internal migration based primarily upon cultural and religious beliefs, not economic interests. In our current polarized society, overwhelmed with growing social chaos, it appears that we are about to see it.

Earlier this week my wife and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary by taking a short trip out to Rapid City, South Dakota and the Black Hills. I always enjoy speaking with the locals and finding out what’s happening in an area. You can learn a lot and often patterns become visible if you speak with enough people.

One priest reported to me that he has been contacted by dozens of families looking to flee blue state metros and their cultures to what they believe will be safer territory for them to raise their families as conservatives and Christians. So far, twenty of those families are committed to the move, coming primarily from Minnesota, Illinois, and Washington.

He wasn’t alone in reporting the changes. Servers at restaurants, cashiers, people on the street, a police officer, and a realtor all reported to me that there is a significant influx of political and religious refugees coming to South Dakota.

The point was thoroughly hammered home when my wife and I met up with a college buddy from Washington state who happened to be in the area. He wasn’t there for tourism, he was there to scout a possible move from the chaos of Seattle and the political forces dominating Washington state.

Moving isn’t easy. Uprooting your family and moving to a new area is even harder. Nonetheless, the discussions taking place amongst many conservatives and Christians seem to indicate that the costs and sacrifices involved in such a move are worth it.

Long have political philosophers and conservative theorists argued that people naturally congregate with similarly minded people – birds of a feather flock together. Quite often they also argued that America would eventually see people of like minds purposefully clustering together as social chaos grows and the managerial state increases its power. It may very well be that their prophetic warnings are about to come true in the coming years.

Godspeed!

Devin C. Foley

Devin C. Foley,
Publisher of Chronicles
Co-Founder & CEO
Charlemagne Institute

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

Corporate-Approved BLM Gestures Are Divisive & Clueless

Jason Whitlock, Outkick July 25, 2020

You can’t spell BLM without MLB, and so it makes perfect sense that Major League Baseball returned Thursday evening on its knee, placating the Black Lives Matter mob with headpats, bellyrubs, butter biscuits and other pet treats. The Yankees and Nationals took batting practice in BLM T-shirts. They kneeled and bowed their heads before the national anthem, then rose to their feet for the playing of the Star-Spangled Banner. 

Read Full Article »

rcp-logo-ss-red-250.png

Lawless Democrat-Run Cities Preview Joe Biden’s America

COMMENTARY

July 25, 2020)

“People will do what they do,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi shrugs.

It’s not just tearing down statues of Columbus. Or of Washington, Lincoln, or Douglass.

Mobs light churches on fire. They attack federal police officers with bricks, urine, ****, and pigs’ feet. They blind law enforcement officers with lasers. They burn down pawn shops with a man still inside, only discovered months after the news cameras left town. Yes, people – radical, America-hating domestic terrorists, to be precise – do evil things. When Democrats let them.

Read More >> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/07/25/lawless_democrat-run_cities_preview_joe_bidens_america_143802.html?utm_source=rcp-today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mailchimp-newsletter&mc_cid=90f1b75acc&mc_eid=34ccf2c938

Believe much of this is the responsibility of ESPN where political correctness reigns. An organization that dominates in the sports broadcasting world. A deliberate attempt to mold and control the sports population. I for one will greatly reduce my viewership  ... believe many others will join me ...

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Re;

b798f6b4-0d82-4bb4-b701-ef62ac3a2327-730

Need some old school lessons...

1. Take off your coat and hat.

2. Sit up straight, don't be a slouch.

Yes I do miss the old days.

EmdKPAkPKylZxuIzS8BCWWYB5T_pYQFkYF9O9GhU

The teacher in the bottom picture doesn't look like a slob. What gives?

NYT Fudges Data To Claim Huge Spike In COVID-19 Hospitalizations
JULY 25, 2020 By Kylee Zempel

The New York Times on Wednesday reported that coronavirus hospitalizations have risen dramatically and are nearing their April peak. The Times, however, either overlooked or ignored a serious factor: Way more states are reporting hospitalizations now than were reporting at the April peak.

“The rising hospitalizations reflect the scale of serious illnesses,” the Times said. “Nearly as many people are in hospitals now as there were when New York was at its worst.” The latter part is true. The Times notes that as of July 22, 59,628 people were being treated in hospitals for the Wuhan virus. During the peak of the outbreak on April 15, when New York was the nation’s hot spot, 59,940 were hospitalized for the virus. The data comes from The Atlantic’s COVID Tracking Project, which collects virus data daily from all 50 states, plus Washington, D.C., and five U.S. territories.

“[H]ospitalizations may be the clearest measure of how widely the virus is causing the most serious illnesses, and could offer a glimpse of what is ahead,” the New York Times reports.

The problem is that the article’s own source reveals that the spike in numbers can be partly attributed to the fact that Florida, the country’s third-most-populous state, began reporting hospitalizations only two weeks ago, meaning sheer hospitalization numbers are not the clearest measure of the virus’s seriousness— at least not the way the Times compares them.

Read More >> https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/25/nyt-fudges-data-to-claim-huge-spike-in-covid-19-hospitalizations/

The NY Times is an arm  and propagandists of the Democrat Party. They and their fellow propagandists will do everything possible to smear to bring down President Trump using lies and more lies ...

58 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

The NY Times is an arm  and propagandists of the Democrat Party. They and their fellow propagandists will do everything possible to smear to bring down President Trump using lies and more lies ...

Hopefully they'll be out of business sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Jake, about your title of this thread with the WINNING! WINNING! WINNING! Do you not feel, in view of the street protests that started with George Floyd's death, the over 142,000 deaths (and counting) from covid 19, culminating in polls saying that only 20% of Americans think the country to headed in the right direction that it is now inappropriate?

To continue to have that same thread title, with all those WINNINGS, particularly in view of a pandemic ravaging your nation, looks cold and insensitive to the suffering currently taking place in your nation.

In view of that, why not consider renaming the thread to something more reflective of the time?

• Like 1

Logo: The Washington Times

Reliable Reporting. The Right Opinion.

'Remarkably dangerous': Agents increase force against Portland protesters using lasers

Federal officers disperse Black Lives Matter protesters at the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse on Friday, July 24, 2020, in Portland, Ore. Since federal officers arrived in downtown Portland in early July, violent protests have largely been limited to a two block radius from the courthouse. (AP Photo/Noah Berger)

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Sunday, July 26, 2020

Customs and Border Protection has authorized its personnel to use less-lethal force, such as riot guns firing pepper spray balls, against protesters who fire lasers — an increasingly prominent tactic for rioters in Portland, Oregon.

Lethal force is not justified, CBP said in the memo issued last week, but less-lethal means such as pepper spray or beanbag shotguns are allowed because lasers aimed at eyes or through camera lenses are “remarkably dangerous because of their concentrated energy.”

“Officers/agents are authorized by law to use objectively reasonable force to effect the arrest and protect against harm to the officer/agent or others,” wrote Charles A. Bishop, who oversees the agency’s law enforcement compliance directorate. “Officers/agents should consider all reasonable tools, tactics and equipment to cease an assault with a handheld laser in accordance with CBP Use of Force Policy and U.S. constitutional standards.”

Read More >> https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/26/portland-protesters-using-lasers-targeted-increase/?utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_medium=manual&utm_campaign=20171227&utm_term=newsletter&utm_content=morning&bt_ee=wW7PvgaZuoZuUjv3A6PD6lQxWFERVQEDU6lYFZdTstc5luzwlbguPZ2dtufuS1Ue&bt_ts=1595842131132

NO MORE BETRAYALS: Sen. Josh Hawley Just Set The Standard For Conservative Supreme Court Justices

'If there is no indication in their record that at any time they have acknowledged that Roe was wrong at the time it was decided, then I’m not going to vote for them.'

By Christopher Bedford
JULY 27, 2020

Social conservatives are done being taken for granted by the GOP: That’s the message Sen. Josh Hawley shot across the party and administration’s bow Sunday, setting a brave and admirable standard for Christian legislators that is sure to pit him against powerful Washington Republicans and Democrats.

“I will vote only for those Supreme Court nominees who have explicitly acknowledged that Roe v. Wade is wrongly decided.” Hawley told The Washington Post. “By explicitly acknowledged, I mean on the record and before they were nominated.”

“I don’t want private assurances from candidates. I don’t want to hear about their personal views, one way or another. I’m not looking for forecasts about how they may vote in the future or predictions. I don’t want any of that. I want to see on the record, as part of their record, that they have acknowledged in some forum that Roe v. Wade, as a legal matter, is wrongly decided.”

Read More >> https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/27/no-more-betrayals-sen-josh-hawley-just-set-the-standard-for-conservative-supreme-court-justices/

Related image

Select a Protestant ... a Baptist perhaps ... who is an originalist  judge and you are there ... right now no Protestant sits on the Supreme Court ... must change ...

• JakeHolman changed the title to M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING! LAW&ORDER PARTY!