Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

Jonah 2:2

2 He said: “In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and you listened to my cry. 

12 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

What kind of nonsense is this? The United States belongs to all Americans. No one group possesses this country. That very thought is Un- American.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Scott DworkinVerified account @funder 5h5 hours ago

BREAKING: There’s going to be a massive protest outside of the White House at noon tomorrow.

Hundreds of other cities are also holding protests to call out Trump for his rampant abuse of power.

It’s a terrible look for Trump on President’s Day.

:rolleyes:

One thing about it, the Trump Justice Dept. is going to be so busy defending his emergency declaration in every federal court in America that they will not have time to do anything else.

3 hours ago, TheCid said:

One thing about it, the Trump Justice Dept. is going to be so busy defending his emergency declaration in every federal court in America that they will not have time to do anything else.

Dworkin is a dope;   This 'look' on President's Day is exactly what Trump was going for with the emergency declaration;  appealing to his base.    The more protester the better,  as his base will feel good, because the snowflakes are upset and crying.     

Oh, and as it relates to abuse of Presidential powers;   I assume few of these protesters cared when Obama abused his powers (as well as prior Presidents);  e.g. Obama put DACA in place.