Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

Matthew 21:21
21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 

• Thanks 1

This conservative bubble of information you constantly post on this thread, Jake, is just like the GOPers in the Cohen investigation today. The agenda is clear, attack Cohen's credibility at all times  and avoid any questions about Trump in any kind of attempt to get at the truth.

One more thing about the Republicans today in the investigative committee: it was all the same: attack Cohen, attack Cohen, attack Cohen.

But did you Trump supporters notice something else? There wasn't one Republican that defended Trump today.

NOT ONE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Re:

8G4DdqWZ?format=png&name=600x314

Fat rat stuck in sewer saved after nine-person rescue effort in Germany

A rat packing on a little extra winter weight got stuck in a sewer grate in Germany on Sunday afternoon

Welcome to Merkel's Germany.  LMREO!

:lol::lol:

2 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Matthew 21:21
21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 

"for if a man has faith no bigger than a mustard seed,

he shall say to this mountain "move" and it shall move."

:)

8 hours ago, hamradio said:

Re:

8G4DdqWZ?format=png&name=600x314

Fat rat stuck in sewer saved after nine-person rescue effort in Germany

A rat packing on a little extra winter weight got stuck in a sewer grate in Germany on Sunday afternoon

Welcome to Merkel's Germany.  LMREO!

:lol::lol:

Sorta like Twump getting getting caught in the sewer of his own making

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

Sorta like Twump getting getting caught in the sewer if his own making

The difference being I can feel sorry for the German sewer rat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Proud of your President on this one, Jake?

He just gave cover to a mass murderer on the brain dead death of an American citizen. He takes Kim at his word, just like he took Putin's word over American Intel at Stockholm. He also refuses to condemn the Saudi prince over the cold blooded murder of an American citizen.

Who does this man represent, his nation or his fellow autocrat buddies?

Trump believes Kim's claim he wasn't aware of Warmbier's condition

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/politics/trump-otto-warmbier-kim-jong-un/index.html

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

For Twumpistas you might as well say they go by the maxim

"Nothing is true and everything is permitted"

Trump sycophants blindly follow and support.

Anything goes, as long as Trump says it.

They have no moral compass.

Trump-rally-salute.jpg

nintchdbpict000344770489.jpg?strip=all&w

heinrich-hoffmann-hitler-nazi-party-rall

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

161116-obama-0435_e3a298eb9bf665aad00d23

Nice of you to post a photo of Obama waving to his supporters and they responding in kind, ham. But what's the point?

These people aren't hailing Beloved Leader the way the others were in my posting.

Don't forget one of Jake's frequent expressions on this thread . . .

HAIL TRUMPUS!

Now that's the salutation of a true follower!

No thinking, no questioning, just following.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, TomJH said:

Nice of you to post a photo of Obama waving to his supporters and they responding in kind, ham. But what's the point?

These people aren't hailing Beloved Leader the way the others were in my posting.

Don't forget one of Jake's frequent expressions on this thread . . .

HAIL TRUMPUS!

Now that's the salutation of a true follower!

No thinking, no questioning, just following.

Notice the guy on Obama's bottom left with clinched fist.  Kind of NK'en. :lol:

trump will and may be about to liberate the Venezuelan people from their thuggish despotic president maduro...

Obama would never have the guts to ever do anything like that.

the man of action acts while the cowardly but eloquent academic will do nothing but talk.

"worship me without me asking you to."

5 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

trump will and may be about to liberate the Venezuelan people from their thuggish despotic president maduro...

the man of action acts while the cowardly but eloquent academic will do nothing but talk.

Trump has guts?

Where were his guts in condemning Kim when Kim said he knew nothing about Otto Warmbier? Instead he goes on record before the world press and gives Kim cover, saying he believes him (just like he does Putin, and just like he does that murdering Saudi prince).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

What we want to know is if the congressional GOP will have the guts to liberate the American people from President Trump's thuggish despotic behavior.  THAT would be Step 1 in trying to truly Make America Great Again!

• Like 1

GOP strategist stunned by reception to Trump’s ‘unhinged’ CPAC speech:

The Republican Party is dead-

.....“Rest in peace,” he lamented. “No, it’s over.

The problem is that the Republican Party has no grounding governing philosophy anymore because they’ve signed on to all these things as I just mentioned that were antithetical to the conservative movement.”

“So it’s the Trump party,” he conceded. “When Trump passes on, one way or the other, the party will no longer exist and the Republican party will have — it has no fundamental belief. You have to believe in something, and I don’t know what the Republican Party believes in or what its message is anymore.”.....

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/gop-strategist-stunned-reception-trumps-unhinged-cpac-speech-republican-party-dead/

<_<

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

GOP strategist stunned by reception to Trump’s ‘unhinged’ CPAC speech:

The Republican Party is dead-

.....“Rest in peace,” he lamented. “No, it’s over.

The problem is that the Republican Party has no grounding governing philosophy anymore because they’ve signed on to all these things as I just mentioned that were antithetical to the conservative movement.”

“So it’s the Trump party,” he conceded. “When Trump passes on, one way or the other, the party will no longer exist and the Republican party will have — it has no fundamental belief. You have to believe in something, and I don’t know what the Republican Party believes in or what its message is anymore.”.....

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/gop-strategist-stunned-reception-trumps-unhinged-cpac-speech-republican-party-dead/

<_<

The Republican party has been clinically dead and in the cryonics freezer since Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and their ilk took over.

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2019 at 7:00 AM, TomJH said:

Proud of your President on this one, Jake?

He just gave cover to a mass murderer on the brain dead death of an American citizen. He takes Kim at his word, just like he took Putin's word over American Intel at Stockholm. He also refuses to condemn the Saudi prince over the cold blooded murder of an American citizen.

Who does this man represent, his nation or his fellow autocrat buddies?

Trump believes Kim's claim he wasn't aware of Warmbier's condition

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/politics/trump-otto-warmbier-kim-jong-un/index.html

The actual doctor who checked Warmbier said he wasn't tortured. Courtesy of NY Post.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/coroners-report-for-otto-warmbier-shows-no-signs-of-torture/

A coroner’s report on Otto Warmbier showed no obvious signs of torture despite specific allegations made by the Ohio college student’s family, a report said Tuesday.

The examination from the the Hamilton County coroner showed that Warmbier had a collection of “small scars” on his body, but nothing too severe,according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

The examiner also said — despite a gruesome description of Otto’s teeth from Warmbier’s father — that the dental examination was normal.

“The teeth are natural and in good repair,” the report said, according to the Enquirer.

• Confused 1