Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

Ecclesiastes 5:2
2 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few. 

Michael Cohen:  "Mr. Trump claimed that it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records he gave me none and said that there was no surgery. He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters, but rather offer simply that he received a medical deferment. You think I'm crazy? I'm not going to Viet Nam."

trump-hugs-flag.jpg

Samuel Johnson: "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

(Conservative) David Brooks on Cohen testimony-

"Just another week in Caligula's Rome.

A moral occasion.

What it illustrates is a president and, frankly, Michael Cohen who long ago decided that celebrity and wealth is more important than being a good person. And they have dragged us all down there with us.

And the people they have dragged most effectively are the House Republicans, a lot of them on that committee, who decided that they were completely incurious about whether Donald Trump was a good guy or a bad guy or a really awful guy, that — their own leader, they didn't seem to care about that, but they were going to rip the skin off Michael Cohen.

And so they attacked him. And what struck me is how moral corrosion happens, that you decide you're going to defend or ignore Trump, and then to do that, you have to morally distance yourself from him. And then you have to morally distance yourself from him every day.

And, eventually, you just get numb to everything. And so Jim Jordan and other people on the committee were saying, oh, we all knew this, like, it's all unremarkable.

And so that's — that's how moral corrosion happens......

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/shields-and-brooks-on-cohen-testimony-north-korea-summit?fbclid=IwAR2Sa0A8yxwEM8grWR0jYyvD0s_7WaV7UYBMdb3ZynHBtVWu_M9bItNHypo

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

totally nuts ...

Yes Trump is....as his unhinged rant again demonstrated.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

47101379821_0cba7dac75_z.jpg

Hope the host of "Tiny House Nation” John Weisbarth or co-host Zack Giffin didn't passed on. :P