Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

People have died and will die because of Trump's incompetence.  The economy was severely damaged due to Trump's incompetence.

13 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Briebart News - Brown Shirt News.  That says it all.  Why was Trump asleep at the wheel for 7 to 10 weeks.  Thousands of dead Americans as a result and an economy which he only made worse.

You could see this coming.  You put a beauty pageant operator and fake television reality game show host who is only concerned about his own re-election in charge of your country - what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Briebart News - Brown Shirt News.  That says it all.  Why was Trump asleep at the wheel for 7 to 10 weeks.  Thousands of dead Americans as a result and an economy which he only made worse.

You could see this coming.  You put a beauty pageant operator and fake television reality game show host who is only concerned about his own re-election in charge of your country - what could possibly go wrong?

i'll answer you on this one ... i'll be  brief... are you not a canadian? ... if so ... don't you have enough problems of your own instead of sticking your nose in our business? ... and ... believe your little pm trudeau is getting criticism for his handling of your country ...

HAIL TRUMPUS!

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

i'll answer you on this one ... i'll be  brief... are you not a canadian? ... if so ... don't you have enough problems of your own instead of sticking your nose in our business? ... and ... believe your little pm trudeau is getting criticism for his handling of your country ...

HAIL TRUMPUS!

There was a time when less fortunate countries looked to America for leadership.    America under Tump has not only become a laughing stock but highly dangerous as well.

It's too bad that nearly half of America are braindead idiots and cannot see a con man when they are presented with one.

50280448_2525605824199123_28139050758884